Production 1 - Recalibration

      After some personal setbacks, including a surgery in which the effects of the localized anesthesia remained, I had fallen behind and had neglected some of my classes. With focus to this project, I figure that in order to get caught up and gain ground, I will have to retrace my steps to review my feedback for my portfolio concept, and better understanding the storyboard. On the subject of the storyboard, the anesthesia, as mentioned earlier, hindered me from focusing and hence I could not be punctual on that, so that is my top priority. After I do that, ideally within the week, I can focus on the development of my magazine. Because the feature article of my magazine is from the fourth century A.D. I will be unable to create photographs other than my own renderings of the events and the historians. Because I will be on a tight schedule to complete this, instead of allocating precious time to interviewing academics, I will research academic writings on the events and request for their publications as needed. 

Comments