Production 2 - Winter Break Objectives

     With winter break beginning shortly, I will have more time to assess and work on how I can develop my magazine. Despite my being unable to obtain credit for late blog posts, I will do them regardless over the break so that Cambridge can see the posts when my portfolio is completed. With specifics to the magazine, I will work on the development of my feature article by collecting research from correspondence with professors of history, archaeology, and geology. To make sure that I can discuss the subject of my feature article with these professors, I will send emails to roughly 4 of them for each subject so that if one is not available, there may be another professor that is available to hold the discussion. Meanwhile, my partner, Spencer, is working on a more minimalist magazine cover to make this magazine seem like that of TIME, LIFE, or National Geographic™ to be more reflective of historical nonfiction.  

Comments