Production 3 - Winter Break Assessment

  Since I was unable to contact scholars over winter break do two unrelated matters, I will use academic papers as my main source of information. While it may make my magazine seem less like a magazine and more like an academic Journal, it is important to remember that the target audience of my magazine and that of my partners magazine is college educated individuals. As I begin to draft out my feature article as well as finishing determining what I will have in the magazine, I will work to re acquaint myself with Adobe programs including Adobe photo shop, illustrator, in design, and premier pro. Over this weekend, I will work to write on my feature article as well as create my final cover photo likely being my own personal rendering of photoshop of a tsunami behind the Alexandrian pharos in a wide or aerial shot. While the picture will be of Alexandria, the article will discuss the cultural impact on the Mediterranean. 

Comments