Production 4 - Editing and Scheduling
My partner has informed me that he is working on a simpler design for our magazine. his intention is to make it more minimalistic to resemble a magazine such as TIME, LIFE, or National Geographic. As for me, I have fully negated the possibility of contacting professors for research into my project as I have ascertained that I am running tight on time regarding research development. to resolve this problem, I have found and downloaded a paper regarding the seismic activity during the tsunami of 365 AD. The paper contains several sources which I can use for reference when creating my feature article. I hope that I can set aside distractions and begin working on and completing the full a portfolio within this week or the next, ideally before the deadline. While this may seem excessive, I have cleared my schedule as much as I can so that I can get this, and other projects finished.
Comments
Post a Comment